วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Remake Flip-Flop for Spring


Have you ever wear a new sandal only to be thorn by your lovely pet the next day? This is exactly the story of my sister's shoes. Since it is too quick to throw it away (you've just bought it, remember?), she carried them to me and order a remake.

After a few hesitation & days of trials and internet searching for inspiration, I finally decided to make a pretty flower  from Color in a Simple Life and was very delighted with the results. :-)

While it might looks complicated, it actually very easy to remake this flip-flops. First, I traced the layout and centered the bubble-stitch flowers in the middle. Then, I crocheted a few branch of leaves and one bright pink butterflies to gain a spring look - bright, fun, and colorful. Finally, after getting rid of old decorations, all you need is a sharp needle and a ligament thread (I'm not sure what exactly does this called, but it's a synonym of tendon in Thai).

I'm sure these sandals will be my sister's favorite suitable for go shopping at the water market or swimming at the beach.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

Related Posts with Thumbnails